Do you want to contribute to our weight loss blog by sharing an original article that relates to diet plans, weight loss programs, fitness, success stories, and healthy living? Then, you are welcome to post to our site.
Amarask.com is the best resource for people interested in sharing exceptional and educational posts regarding losing weight quickly with the right kind of food, and any other natural ways to shed unwanted fats. Losing weight is a major goal for many people on this earth, especially women; hence it is a leading topic to search for on the world wide web. If you are a passionate writer or a blogger who is currently searching for the best blogs to guest post on, then Amarask.com is the best place to choose.
- Content should be Copyscape passed and 100% unique
- Weight loss, fitness, healthy living, diet topics only
- Keep the thought clear and concise.
- We allow 1 link in content
- Posts about sex medicines are not allowed
How Guest Post on Amarask.com can Benefit You?
- With Monthly more than 35000+ visitors, It’s a good opportunity for you to showcase your talent and content with the audience that shares the same interest.
- You can build your online reputation within the weight loss category
- You will get complete credit for your work/content
Rules for Guest Posting
These rules are mean to maintain the quality of his blog and its reputation among the readers. We will highly appreciate your understanding.
- Minimum word count of 1,000 words up to 2000 words.
- Do not submit blatant promotional content. Any commercial article will not be acceptable.
- Use relevant images. Images should have relevant copyright licenses.
- You are allowed 1 link within your post. We do not accept affiliate, adult, sexual product links.
How to submit?
- Write the article on any that falls into our website domain i.e weight loss or fitness. Add relevant images.
- Send us the article at- [email protected]
Weight Loss “submit a guest post”
Health “guest post”
Diet “guest post by”
Fitness “accepting guest posts”
Fat Loss “guest post guidelines”